Major* - The main educational program defined by students for study in order to form key competencies
Strategic partners of EP:
- Institute of Linguistics named after A. Baitursynov;
- Almaty City Pedagogical College No. 1.
- Institute for the Development of the State Language.
The purpose of the EP: Training of highly qualified, competitive specialists of Kazakh Philology in the field of education that meet the requirements of the labor market and employers.
Employment - 100%:
The peculiarity of the educational program lays on the fact that it doesn’t only include classical linguistic disciplines but also disciplines based on modern, national and cultural communication. Graduates can carry out professional activities not only in the educational and scientific organizations, but in the field of intercultural communication, in international institutions and organizations as well.
Institutional accreditation: The educational program is accredited by an Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating, registration number of certificate AA 0160, for a period of 24.05.2019-23.05.2024.
Types of professional activities:
Masters of the educational program 7М02302 – «Linguistics» can perform the following types of professional activities:
- all types of secondary education institutions;
- technical and vocational education institutions.
- higher education institutions;
- research institutes;
- Institutes of professional development and retraining of employees of the educational system;