«Unischool» - is an educational project for school-age children aimed at implementing additional education, developing children's and youth creativity, interests in sports, culture, art and science.
Purpose: assistance in the comprehensive satisfaction of educational needs of school students.
Programs of the University school "Unischool": preparation for school;
- tutoring for primary classes (comprehensive and in individual subjects);
- tutoring in individual subjects for middle and high school students (assistance to students of grades 5-11 in studying the school curriculum, assistance in preparing homework, etc.).
- mental arithmetic;
- robotics courses;
- inclusive education;
- speech therapy help;
- digital literacy;
- fine art;
- methodology of writing scientific papers;internal academic mobility of students;
- summer camp for schoolchildren.
Classes are held 2 times a week according to the schedule:
- the duration of one lesson is 60 minutes;
- the group of listeners is at least 10 people.
Classes are held in a group form:
- forms of classes: lectures, seminars, excursions, trainings;
- the format of classes is full-time and distance form;
- at the end of the classes (course), a certificate is issued.