PhD, Associate Professor (Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan), Professor of the Kazakh State Women's Pedagogical University, Corresponding Member of the National Engineering Academy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Academician of the International Academy of Informatization, holder of a diploma and nominal scholarship named after Academician U.A. Dzholdasbekov, has a title of "The Best University Teacher 2018" of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the badge "Honorary Power Engineer", the medal "For the Development of the Electric Power Industry" of the Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the title and medal "Honored Worker of Science and Technology" of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, a diploma of quality and a medal for successful professional activity in the field of informatics (Belgium), and was also awarded diplomas and letters of thanks from universities.
Over the years, he worked as a software engineer at NAOMIS-SERVICE.kz LLP, department engineer, assistant, teacher, senior lecturer, associate professor, deputy director of the Institute of Information and Telecommunication Technologies of the Kazakh National Research Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev, head of the software sector provision, Deputy Director for the Development of Information Technologies, Head of the World Health Organization KazNMU named after S. Asfediyarov, Head of the Department of IT Engineering, Director of the Institute of Control Systems and Information Technologies, Director of the Institute of Information Technologies of the Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications, First Vice-Rector of the Academy of Logistics and Transport.
Within the framework of scientific topics, he had internships in leading foreign countries, such as Portugal, France, Poland, Russia, etc.
Kartbayev T.S. the first participant of the IBM "Best student recognition event 2012" in Brussels (Belgium) from Kazakhstan, and in 2013 was re-invited by IBM experts to the city of Montpollie (France) to participate in the "Best student recognition event 2013".
From 2015 to 2017 was a member of the expert council for the section "Mathematics and Informatics" of the Committee for Control in the Sphere of Education and Science of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, since 2018 is a member of the expert council for monitoring the implementation of scientific, scientific and technical projects and programs, in different years he was a member of dissertation councils at KazNU named after Al-Farabi, KazNPU named after Abay, Academy of Logistics and Transport.
The total number of published scientific and methodological works is more than 120, of which more than 15 are in the Scopus, Elsevier, Web of Science bibliographic databases, 1 - textbook, 3 - teaching aids, 3 - monographs. And also, he has many certificates of state registration of rights to the object of copyright of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Hirsch-index according to the Scopus database - 3, according to the Web of Science database - 3.
- Bachelor of Informatics (diploma with honors), Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I.Satpayev;
- Master in specialty 6N0704 - Computer Science and Software, Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev;
- PhD in the specialty 6D070400 - Computer Science and Software (ahead of schedule), Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev;
- 2018-2020 – Leading Researcher of the project AP05132723 - "Development of adaptive expert systems in the field of cybersecurity of critical informatization objects"
- 2018-2020 – Leading Researcher of the project AP05131207 "Development of technology for multilingual automatic speech recognition using deep neural networks"
- 2013-2015 – Senior Researcher, topic No.753.MON.SP.13.13. "Research of implementation options and development of an operating laboratory sample of the ON-LINE system for biometric depersonalization of electronic medical records for a medical institution"
- 2015 – Senior Researcher, topic 1022/GF4 "Research, harmonization, modification and registration of a group of standards for biometric support of information security"
- 2011-2013 – performer of the theme "Development and organization of serial production of energy-saving attachments for household refrigerators and freezers".