The university has 7 dormitories. All dormitories are located within a 5-10 minute walk from the academic buildings, which will allow you to be at classes on time and not waste time on the road.You can reserve a place in the hostel through the system “HeRoStudy Space”. All our students have personal accounts in the system “HeRoStudy Space”. After enrolling in a university, you get login and password to enter your personal account. Your personal account contains complete information about the process. Through the system “HeRoStudy Space” you can attach documents to Word, JPG, PDF.
Providing places in student houses taking into account the grounds and priority in the following priority order:
- persons with developmental disabilities, disabled people and people with disabilities since childhood, disabled children, orphans and children without parental care, persons whose one or both parents are disabled;
- persons from among the youth who were left without parental care until adulthood, persons from among the rural youth who entered educational programs that determine the socio-economic development of the village, as well as Bloody;
- Students enrolled in the first year who have the “Altyn signsign”, Students who have a certificate of winner or prize-winner of the Presidential, international and republican Olympiad and (or) competition, as well as applicants who graduated from the organization with honors with a supporting document of education (certificate, certificate, diploma);
- Students enrolled in first-year studies in accordance with the state educational order, who have a high score based on the results of the Unified National Testing or Comprehensive Testing, entrance exams in subjects or in the form of testing conducted by the organization.In case of equality of scores based on the results of the Unified National Testing or Comprehensive Testing, entrance exams in subjects or in the form of testing conducted by the organization, the financial situation of the Student is taken into account when providing a certificate confirming that the applicant (family) is a recipient of state targeted social assistance provided by local executive bodies , according to Rules formation, direction of expenditure and accounting of funds allocated for the provision of financial and material assistance to students and pupils of state educational institutions from families entitled to receive state targeted social assistance, as well as from families that do not receive state targeted social assistance, in which the average per capita income is lower the cost of living, and orphans, children without parental care living in families, children from families requiring emergency assistance as a result of emergencies, and other categories of students and pupils approved by Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 25, 2008 No. 64;
- Senior students with high results in educational, scientific and social work;
- other Study Societies (live in environmental disaster zones (Aral region, Baikonur cosmodrome, Semipalatinsk nuclear test site), children whose parents are participants in the liquidation of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, children from large families(families with four or more children under 18 years of age on the day of application and awarded the “Altyn alka” and “Kumis alka” pendants), children from families entitled to receive targeted social assistance, children whose parents were participants in hostilities as part of a contingent of international troops, and others).