International cooperation is an integral part of the activities of the Kazakh National Women's Pedagogical University and an important tool in ensuring the quality of education and its compliance with international standards.
International cooperation is carried out within the framework of cooperation programs with leading foreign universities in the world. the university has signed more than 70 agreements and memorandums of cooperation with universities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Turkey, Poland, France, China, Bulgaria, Malaysia, South Korea, Mongolia, USA, Lithuania, Spain, Great Britain, etc.
Within the framework of agreements with these universities, it became possible to implement international educational programs and projects, carry out joint research activities, organize scientific and practical seminars and conferences, exchange faculty members and develop external academic mobility.
Students and teaching staff of KNWTTU have a unique opportunity to study at partner universities in the USA, the Republic of Turkey, the Republic of Poland, the French Republic, the UK, China and the Russian Federation. KNWTTU is currently an active participant in international academic mobility programs, such as” Erasmus+“,”Mevlana".
Moreover, within the framework of agreements on the dual-degree program with universities in the USA (Mississippi Valley State University), the Republic of Turkey (Niide Omer Halisdemir University), the Republic of Poland (Silesian University in Katowice) and the UK (Western international College London) students of our University can get training in foreign universities and obtain a double diploma (Kaznacheeu Foreign University partner).
The main activities of the International Office
- Development, conclusion and implementation of agreements on cooperation in the field of education and science with foreign partners;
- Preparation and provision of information about international grants and scholarships;
- Organization and coordination of external academic mobility and double-degree programs;
- Cooperation in attracting teaching staff from foreign countries to teaching and research activities;
- Consulting support for structural divisions and students of the University on international cooperation issues;
- Assistance in the preparation of conferences, symposiums, seminars, round tables with the participation of foreign partners, Protocol support.