The Board of Directors of Non-Profit Joint Stock Company "Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University", 99 Aiteke Bi Street, Almaty, 050000, announces a competition for the vacant positions of members of the Managing Board:
- Vice-Rector for Strategic Development and Social Work;
- Vice Rector for Scientific Work and International Cooperation;
- Vice-Rector for Infrastructure Development.
The main subject of activity is the provision of educational services in the field of higher, postgraduate, technical and professional, post-secondary and additional education.
The purpose of activity is to create the necessary conditions for quality education, learning and teaching, aimed at the formation, development and professional formation of personality on the basis of national and universal human values, achievements of science and practice, as well as for the development of scientific potential and commercialization of developments.
Requirements to contest participants: higher and postgraduate education, work experience not less than 3 years on managing positions in educational organizations and (or) in authorized bodies in corresponding spheres.
A person cannot take part in the competition:
1) under the age of twenty-five years;
2) who have previously committed a corruption offence;
3) who have an unexpunged or uncancelled criminal record;
4) are registered in medical special institutions;
5) other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A person applying for participation in the competition shall submit the following documents in electronic and printed form (in Kazakh, English and Russian languages)
1) an application in the prescribed form (click on text to download);
2) copy of a document certifying identity of a participant of the Contest;
3)CV of a contestant with a 3x4 color photo in the prescribed form (click on text to download);
4) copies of documents on education and appendices to them with submission of originals for verification:
- to copies of documents on education, received by citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan in foreign educational organizations, copies of certificates on recognition or nostrification of these documents on education, issued by the authorized body in the field of education, except for documents on education, issued by foreign higher educational institutions, scientific centers and laboratories to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - holders of international scholarship "Bolashak", and also falling under the international treaty (agreement);
- Copies of educational documents issued to the holders of the international scholarship "Bolashak" shall be accompanied by a copy of a certificate of completion of the international scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan "Bolashak", issued by the joint-stock company "Center for International Programs";
- to copies of documents on education, falling under the international treaty (agreement) on mutual recognition and equivalence attached copies of certificates on the recognition of these documents on education, issued by the authorized body in the field of education;
5) copy of the document, confirming professional activity, certified by the HR service at the place of (current or last) work;
6) medical certificate of the state of health (medical professional advisory opinion) according to form No. 075/у;
7) certificate from the psycho-neurological organization issued not more than one year prior to the date of submission the documents, in accordance with the legislation on public services;
8) certificate from the narcological organization issued not more than one year prior to the date of submission the documents in accordance with the legislation on public services;
9) documents confirming the absence of prohibition to hold the position in accordance with the legislation on public services:
- A certificate of the presence or absence of records of criminal offenses: murder, intentional injury to health, against public health and morals, sexual inviolability, extremist and terrorist crimes, human trafficking.
- A certificate of the presence or absence of records on committing a corruption offence.
10) Declaration of assets and liabilities of an individual (form 250.00) and his/her spouse.
Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition shall be held within ten (10) calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.
The date and place of the competition will be announced additionally.
The above documents within the established deadlines should be submitted to the Corporate Secretary of NJSC "Kazakh National Women's Teacher Training University": Almaty, 99 Aiteke str. ( office 104), phone: 8 (705) 470-92-01, 8(7272)37-00-92; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org